RESPONSE TO COVOID-19 PANDEMIC
As security service provider, Central Protection Services inc. recognizes the importance of the services we provide to ensure the safety, security, and stability of our client’s ongoing operations; while at the same time providing a safe and healthy work environment for our operations and administrative personnel.
Central Protection Services has been closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak, including following guidance from public health authorities to include the Federal and Provincial Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). We have the following recommendations specifically for our Security Guards Escort program affiliates and clientele:
Specifically, we are:
- Reminding employees through multiple channels about washing hands often. We recommend mandating hand-washing posting reminder signage in key employee areas and blanket email statements.
- Mandating employees observe personal space guidelines; do not shake hands with guard/technician.
- Advising employees that they must report to their supervisors immediately if they are experiencing any flu-like symptoms.
- Wiping surfaces and door handles with disinfecting wipes before commencing work.
- Carrying hand sanitizer for use after each site visit
- Guards are requested to be vigilant about the general public approaching. Ensure a minimum 4-foot perimeter is enforced around you and your technician at all times.
- Requiring any employee who exhibits symptoms not report to work.
- Use masks all the time during shifts.
We will continue to monitor the situation as it develops. We thank you for your patronage. We avail ourselves to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to reach out directly to our head office.