Information We Collect
Known as “personal information” or “personally identifiable information,” regulated data typically includes anything that can be used to identify an individual, and is not limited to a user’s name. We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.”
Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, the general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and the number of clicks.
Personal Information includes information from you when you register on our site, place an order, fill out a form, or navigate our site. You may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Information collected via Technology
The information you provide us by registering for an account
Use Of Information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
- To aggregate Non-Personal Information in order to track trends and analyze usage patterns on the Site.
- To improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service and personalize your experience.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey.
- To send periodic emails for system communication purposes. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How We Protect Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information from unauthorized access when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems. After a transaction, your private information such as credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc. will be kept on file for more than 60 days in order to make it easier for you to contract on our site without the need to enter your payment information on each project you post.
Company hereby warrants, represents and covenants that it has and will maintain a comprehensive written information security program that complies with applicable privacy laws. Company’s information security program shall include appropriate administrative, technical, physical, organizational and operational safeguards and other security measures that ensure
- the safeguarding of personal information contained in both paper and electronic records;
- the security and confidentiality of personal information in a manner consistent with applicable industry standards; and
- protection against any actual or suspected unauthorized processing, loss, use, disclosure or acquisition of or access to any personal information.
If Company suspects or becomes aware of any unauthorized access to any client data or personal data by any unauthorized person or third party, or becomes aware of any other security breach relating to personal data held or stored by Company under this Agreement (“Data Breach”), Company shall immediately notify the client in writing and shall fully cooperate with client at company’s expense to prevent or stop such Data Breach. In the event of such Data Breach, Company shall fully and immediately comply with applicable laws, and shall take the appropriate steps to remedy such Data Breach.
California Online Privacy Protection Act.
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the Canada Online Privacy Protection Act. We, therefore, will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the Canada Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site & mobile app may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘Edit Profile’ page.
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.