CENTRAL PROTECTION ALBERTA BASIC SECURITY TRAINING ONLINE, IN-CLASS
Alberta Basic Security Training
- Describe the specific roles and responsibilities of a Security Professional.
- Explain Federal and Provincial Legislation and Regulations in relation to the work of a Security Professional
- List and describe the knowledge and skillsets required to perform Basic Security Patrol duties.
- Understand and apply a professional and effective style of communication in order to manage and control incidents.
- Demonstrate exceptional proficiencies and accuracy in note-taking and Security Report Writing.
- Understand and articulate the process of managing an Emergency Incident / Emergency Response
- Maintain personal and professional safety and well being while working as a Security Professional.
The outcome for this program is intended to instill course participants with knowledge and skill sets in the following areas:
- Introduction to the Professional Security Industry.
- The Canadian Legal System and Security Professionals.
- Basic Security Procedures.
- Communication for Security Professionals.
- Documentation and Evidence.
- Emergency Response Procedures for Security Professionals.
- Health and Safety for Security Professionals
Length: Equivalent to 40 hours (01 Week Program)
Completion: 80% min. passing grade
Accreditation: Solicitor General
Delivery Method: In-Class & e-Learning (Online)
Fee: In-Class $249 & e-Learning (Online) $149