FIREWATCH SECURITY SERVICES
FireWatch Security Services
- Private Venues
- Warehouses and more.
How do We work?
Upon the start of the fire watch, our security guards will become familiar with the company’s property. And specific areas of heightened fire risk. Central Fire Watch Security Guards will understand why the watch is necessary, and where the potential risk factors are located. Our guards will find out if any materials are highly flammable or toxic and can be a potential danger to the facility. Then they will ensure that those areas are secure as well as all the other parts of the premises.
Due to our 24/7 dispatch center, we know that the fire watch guards are active. Above all, we monitor the area by staying in contact with our control center, you, and the fire department. Central Fire Watch Guards will keep a fire log that will be available to review for the fire department and the owner of the building. Since most clients are unaware of the fire-related procedures. So, the fire watch guard can provide information in case the risk turned into reality. In case of detecting real danger, our Fire Watch Guards will immediately transmit this information to the nearest Private Investigation Security Edmonton, Canada Department and its building residents. If the alarm systems are fully functional. Then the fireguard will activate them and assist with the evacuation of the personnel and ensure they are brought to a safe area.
Fire Watch Security Guard
There are specific events that lead to a requirement of fire watch systems. Such events can be a malfunction or a complete absence of fire protective equipment or fire-related systems. This may include, but is not limited to, fire sprinklers not working properly, fire alarm malfunction, water being shut down for repairs, fire sprinkler or pump being out of service, heightened risk of fire due to chemical storage, flammable material or toxic wastes thus making it a situation that can be very dangerous if left unnoticed. Fire Watch Security Guard, Fire Watch Security Officer, Fire Watch Security Edmonton Canada, Fire Watch Services. Fire Watch Security in Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto and Vancouver, Fire watch Security, Fire Watch Security Guard, Trained Fire Watch Security Guard Service in Edmonton, Edmonton Fire Watch Guard ASAP, Fire Watch Available ASAP, Fire Watch Security Guards, Fire Watch Security Guard Services.
Emergency Fire Watch Security Guards
We are offering services to all kind of corporate buildings, malls, hospitals, and other setups that needs fire watch assistance to avoid damage. Our staff is competent and watch for leakage, chemicals, and wiring circuits to avoid any destruction beforehand. However, in case of fire outbreaks, the response is quick and we assure safe lives and assets. Get the right fire watch security services in Calgary at Central Protection Services.
24 Hour Emergency Response
If you own or manage a business, a fire alarm system is a necessary component for the safety of the property as well as its visitors. When an alarm system is not in place or is inoperable, the fire marshal may require you to retain the services of a fire watch guard, such as those offered by Central Protection Professionals. Our team of off-duty firefighters meet the highest standards of professionalism in the industry.
WHAT ARE FIRE WATCH SERVICES?
Fire watch services are on-site safety functions performed by specially trained guards.
Services typically include:
- Patrolling – Perform patrols at regular intervals during shifts that cover the facility 24/7 and throughout the year.
- Identifying hazards – Look for conditions that increase fire risk so that they can be addressed before a problem arises.
- Keeping logs – Keep thorough records of patrols and any information relevant to fire risk, such as any hazards encountered. Logs are often required by the authorities and by insurance companies.
- Checking equipment – A fire watch guard may be retained when the fire monitoring system is not fully functional, but a trained fire watch guard can check on the condition and functionality of the alarms and fire suppression equipment that is available on-site.
- Contacting the fire department – If a fire does break out, the fire watch guard will contact the fire department and provide all relevant information.
Though fire watch guards are not in the business of actually putting out a fire, they will help minimize damage in the event a fire does break out.
WHEN IS A FIRE WATCH GUARD NEEDED?
Preventing a fire can mean avoiding loss of life, damage to property, and minimizing liability.
It may be necessary to call upon the services of a fire watch guard in any of the following circumstances:
- Construction site – There are numerous fire hazards on construction sites, especially when the buildings contain wood framing. Many local governments require a fire watch guard on site continuously until the construction is complete and a certificate of occupancy is in hand. Compliance also cuts down on fines and down-time.
- Business has non-functioning alarm system – Whether a commercial property has not yet had a fire alarm system installed or it is being repaired or replaced, local ordinances may require a watch guard on the premises until the system is fulling functioning.
- Water supply is interrupted – If the property relies on a sprinkler system, disruption to the water supply will prevent its effectiveness. A fire watch guard may be necessary to protect the property and occupants until service is restored.
- Presence of extreme fire hazards – Activities such as storing chemicals can drastically increase the likelihood of a fire. A fire watch guard is trained to minimize danger in these situations.
PROFESSIONAL FIRE WATCH GUARDS IN EDMONTON
Central Security Professionals provides exceptional fire watch services to businesses in and around Edmonton. We hire off-duty professional firefighters, bringing years of experience to our fire watch guard service. Call today to speak with a security professional about how we can help you.
Fire Watch Activity Logs:
- The Fire Watch log sheet may include the following: Name/Address/Phone # of Business or Housing Authority, Name of Patrol staff, Security Guard and Company. The Fire Watch Guard shall carry a reliable functioning cell phone at all times while on duty.
- Date(s), time(s), reason requested, and by whom fire-watch was started, and contact Phone Numbers.
- Patrol status for each patrol.
- Any fire and/or safety related incidents or observations occurring.
- Each Security Guard is required to have flashlight.
- Date and time at which the fire-watch was ended.
- Reason fire-watch was ended, and by whom.
- The log sheet may be required to be FAXED daily within a certain time to the Local Fire Department. True Security Inc. or the property representative may provide the required log sheets.