COVID-19 is a new disease and spread throughout the world including Canada, As community level, we have a civic duty to Protect and Keep Safe, Everyone. Here is the question, how Central Protection Services protect you against the virus and keep your family, friends, and community safe and secure?
We are prepared, and we are ready to fight against COVID-19:
- We have implemented a lot of precautionary measures to keep safe our security guards and clients across all our beloved client’s businesses.
- We have prepared our business continuity and pandemic plans, including protocols and operating procedures to ensure critical service continuity and fast recovery within the event of a disruption in all affected regions.
- Our Crisis Management group of analysts is on a high alert and giving confirmed and real-time worldwide overhauls, access to all, regarding COVID-19.
Here are a few steps, how Central Protection Services helping Customers in COVID-19 Situation
PREVENTION CHECKLIST AT CLIENT’S SITES:
- Take the Government of Canada Self Assessment Tool
- Check temperature and symptoms at premises entrances.
- Stay informed on the current situation
- Ask all guest please wash and sanitize your hands regularly and properly
- Avoid skin-to-skin and bare skin contact. Wear protective gloves.
- Know and cooperate with social distancing rules
- Cover your nose & mouth when you cough or sneeze. Consider wearing a protective mask.
- Self Isolate if you are within the vulnerable population
- Quarantine yourself and immediately contact a health care professional if you have symptoms of COVID-19, or think you have it
- Keep your homes and workspaces clean and disinfected.
- Respect Mental Health and use Self-Care Methods
- Be vigilant for and don’t fall prey to scams
- Get educated about COVID-19 and coronaviruses, and know how you can make a positive difference